[Elfsea] Call for Teachers - Elfsea Baronial College

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 20:18:12 PDT 2020

 I could put together either tassels or blackwork embriodery.
    On Monday, October 5, 2020, 07:04:00 PM CDT, Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Would it be possible to get the email addresses of those responsible for the class schedule?
As of right now, I do not see that contact information listed on the barony's webpage or facebook event.
Regards,Duchess Sonja RyzajaSeneschal, Barony of Elfsea