[Elfsea] Tidings Submissions Due 9/28

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 7 19:16:48 PDT 2020

Fair Elfsea,

Please be advised submissions for the Autumn Tidings will be due the
evening of Monday, September 28, which should be when we have our next
online populace meeting. I need reports, or articles, pictures, art, stuff
you're working on, small newsy items for the society pages, wordfame, etc.

If you submit an article or any other creative work I do need a signed
release. Please be aware that, if it's something you're comfortable with,
you are allowed to sign a blanket creative release form just as you would a
photographer or model blanket release form, then I don't have to bother you
anymore. The blanket release does not have to mean every SCA publication, I
believe you could fill it out in such a way that any of your works could be
posted to limited publications, like the Tidings or Black Star only, so you
don't find your work halfway across the known world. If you have any
questions, please let me know.

I'm also always looking for donations of art for the tidings itself -
initials, borders, etc.

In Service,
Lady Aline
Chronicler of Elfsea