[Elfsea] Tidings Submissions Due

Denise Oberlin irene_31320 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 13:39:18 PDT 2020

 Greetings, you will have something from me on Tuesday (my next day off work).

    On Saturday, September 26, 2020, 07:16:17 PM CDT, Chronicler of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Greetings Elfsea,
I have only received one submission so far for the newsletter. I would like submissions by the evening of our Populace meeting, which is only two days away. If you are definitely going to submit something but need another couple of days, please let me know immediately so I know to expect it.
Articles, art, wordfame, newsy things that have happened, all are welcome in the tidings. Tips and tricks for your office, since we can't have meetings. The newsletter must be published every quarter or we put our group status in jeopardy.
Thank you for your help.
In Service,Aline HoptonChronicler

--
Officer Report Form