[Elfsea] Volunteering for Crown Tournament

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 26 17:53:01 PDT 2021

Crown Tournament is being hosted by the Barony of Elfsea on July 10, 2021
in Hamilton, Texas. We are actively seeking Good Gentles to work staff for
this event. Because of the current Society rules regarding events, Elfsea
is limited to approximately 15 members to serve as staff. We are taking
"applications" for volunteers. We need gate personnel, set up and tear down
personnel, entourage, voice heralds, privy attendants, photographers, etc.
If you would like to serve your Barony and your Crown, please let us know
by following the procedure below.

To volunteer for Crown Tournament staff, please send the following via
email to the Baron, Baroness, Seneschal and Hospitalier:
1) Name (Mundane)
2) Name (Society)
3) Adult / Minor?
4) Email Address
5) Society Member?
6) Restrictions regarding your ability / time to work the event.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve our great Society.

*In Service to the Dream,*
*Baron Kazimierz Złowieszczy*
*Baron of Elfsea*
*Lord of Dragonsfire Tor*