[Elfsea] January Monthly Elfsea Officers/Populace Meeting Items

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 26 09:58:36 PST 2021

Greetings,

Below is a list of items I wanted to make the officers and populace aware
of since the monthly meeting needed to be cancelled.

1) All current officers MUST have a valid membership through the summer
Roundtable (July 2020). If your membership expires before 07/2021, and you
are an officer, please renew your membership before the February Roundtable
(02/13/2021) and let your regional/kingdom upline know. This is a
requirement for your warrant to be signed during the February Roundtable.

2) Roundtable (virtual) will be on February 13, 2021. If you are an
officer, please make every effort to attend.

3) At the next Roundtable, there will be DEI training offered (2 sessions;
one in the morning and one in the afternoon). This is required training for
Seneschals, but it is open for any who wish to participate.

4) All officer reports are due based on their established schedules. The
shut down is not a reason to fail to submit your reports. If you have
nothing to report, simply put "Nothing to report" on your report and send
it to the appropriate people.  We have to keep track from a corporate
perspective.  I believe most of you are doing this already, I just wanted
to put the reminder out there.

5) At the society level, there was a survey (completed on 01/23/2021)
regarding moving to online membership instead of mailing out blue cards.
This is a cost saving measure the SCA wanted our feedback on. For those who
participated, thank you.

6) Plans are underway to reschedule Crown Tournament for July 10, 2021.
This date could change due to pandemic reasons. Details/plans are still in
progress, but there is a date to hope for. :)

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*