[Elfsea] Archery Gathering tomorrow!

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 13 18:15:28 PST 2021

Greeting Elfsea and environs! once again the 2nd Sunday rolls around and that means it is Archery time again!
 Please note that due to the time change back to Central Standard Time keeping, practice will be at 12-4pm so as not to be shooting in the dark! (i have no idea if the lights on the field are functional, though there was some work going on the last time we were out at the Hall)

address 6400 Boat Club road, Sokol Hall, East Meadow

weather looks superb, though i do recommend a jacket in case the temps don't warm up as quickly as we might like, as well as the usual chairs, water, and snacks.

See you all there as soon as you can manage!
KerMegan; archery marshal