[Elfsea] A Goodbye

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:11:59 PDT 2021

Unto the glorious azure Barony of Elfsea do I, Andreas von Meißen, White
Scarf of Ansteorra and Keystone of Elfsea, send greetings.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that I will be departing
Elfsea. I have gotten a new job and will be departing Ansteorra for the
Kingdom of the Outlands at the end of the week. It was a joy to have spent
the last decade in this beautiful Barony and I will miss you all.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

-- Andreas

PS: I know it's short notice, but I'll be at fighter practice tonight to
say goodbye to people in person.

--
Don Andreas von Meißen / Andrew R. Mizener, Ph.D.
« Qui quærit, invenit »