[Elfsea] Populace Meeting Tonight.

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 25 09:05:58 PDT 2022

Greetings Elfsea,
Tonight, Monday, April 25, 2022 at 7pm, is our April Meeting.  We have had
two great people who have sent in a Letter of Intent for filling the open
position we have on our Finance Committee.  The two candidates are Richard
Threlkeld and Thomas Miller.  Tonight, we all will have the opportunity to
vote for the person of our choice.  We will also be talking about starting
in-person meetings, including a Populace in the Park, Elfsea Collage, and
DFT/Elfsea Yule.
PLUS talk about some of our guilds that have already started meeting
in-person.
PLUS words from our Baron and Baroness.
As you can see we have a Long Ship full of stuff to talk about.
Life is good here in Elfsea and it's only getting much better.
Please plan to attend and let not your voices be silent.
In your Service,
H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the great Barony of Elfsea

Topic: Barony of Elfsea's Officer & Populace Meeting
Time: Apr 25, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86554247621?pwd=Lzhzd3RZMktBK0NvOFE2ODUzeDBzQT09

Meeting ID: 865 5424 7621
Passcode: AprElfsea