[Elfsea] Fellowship of Practical Cookery update:

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 08:09:04 PST 2022

The Fellowship of Practical Cookery meeting is still tonight but moving to my home - 300 Cinnamon Lane, Euless 76039. The meeting will be from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
The theme will be Yule Traditions. A couple of members have told me what they have researched and you should be excited about the treats we'll be tasting.
We'll also need to plan our fundrasier and what we'll do the next few months.

Thank you for your patience with the late change.
Baron WilliamFellowship Principal