[Elfsea] (no subject)

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 17 12:50:53 PST 2022

Greetings Elfsea,

Now that we may start having Youth Activities again for the first time in
about two years, it is imperative that this Great Barony of Elfsea have a
Minister of Children and Youth Marshals. Without a MoC or Youth Marshals it
will be difficult for Elfsea to have children’s activities.  If we are
unable to have children's activities our youth will suffer and that means
Elfsea and our Kingdom will also suffer.

So PLEASE, if you might be interested, PLEASE contact Honorable Lady
Silvana Corwin at

MOC at seneschal.Ansteorra.org

 (Rachel Schubert on FaceBook) for more information and how to apply.

What better way to serve our Barony and our Kingdom than to help our youth?

In your Service,

H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea