[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College Bids

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 14:50:18 PDT 2022

Greeting Elfsea,
I am now accepting bids for Elfsea Baronial College. Date and location
are yet to be determined.  You will have very little time for planning and
only about a week to put together an ad.  You will have help putting this
event together.  I will accept bids until midnight, August 14, 2022.  If
you are interested, please contact me for a standard excel bid form.  This
form is also attached to this email.

We will have more information before Bids are due

Please email your event bid to;
seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.or <seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>g
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

Please contact me for information about past colleges that may help you
with your planning.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

The more bids we have may make for a better event.

Simple question, How many Key Stones have NOT run an event?  Just asking???

In your Service,
H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea