[Elfsea] (no subject)

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 18 12:32:33 PDT 2022

Greetings,
A week from tonight, July 25, 2022, we will have our in-person populace
meeting.
The Finance Committee will meet at 6pm, then a joint Finance Committee and
Officers meeting will be at 6:30pm.  Our Populace meeting will start at
about 7pm

All are welcome to attend the Finance Committee, Officer's and Elfsea's
Populace Meeting, July 25, 2022.

We will be holding it at the Ol' South Pancake House, in west Fort Worth,
just south of I-30.
1509 S. University, Fort Worth, TX.

https://www.olsouthpancakehouse.com/

Please note we are under NO OBLIGATION to purchase anything.  So please
plan to attend and take part in the FUN and FELLOWSHIP.

In your Service,
H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea