[Elfsea] Gate help at Elfsea Yule Revel on Dec. 3

Treasurer of Elfsea treasurer at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 13 16:09:56 PST 2022

Good evening from your Yule Revel gate coordinator!! You probably know what
I am going to ask and you're right - I am looking for volunteers for gate!
There will be only two gate shifts, 8 am to 10 am, and 10 am to noon. For
both I would like two folks to handle the books and one on the cash box.
You don't need to be a paid member to handle the books; however, to handle
the cash box you do need to be a paid member. Thanks in advance!

--
In Service,

Eleanor of Forth Castle
Exchequer