[Elfsea] Archery on Sunday

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 23 05:15:31 PDT 2022

Well, Archer friends, the weather looks good for our session; warmish and some wind as a challenge!
While we are scheduled from 2-6 pm at Sokol Hall (6500 Boat Club Road), there is a good chance most of
Elfsea will be at the outdoor cooking thing His Excellency Joe is hosting, so I will be there with gear at 2, but if nobody shows up by 330, I’ll be heading off to the fire thing myself. If you can’t make it until the 4-6 time slot, be sure to message me, and I will wait for you!
See you there, or else be square!