[Elfsea] Elfsea Practice - tonight at Bob Eden Park

Knight Marshal marshal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 7 11:54:56 PDT 2022

* * * Practice Location: Bob Eden Park * * *
* * * * Wednesday Night Fighter Practice in Elfsea! * * * *

Greetings Elfsea!

Thank you for the fantastic turn-out last week for our indoor test site. We
will be evaluating and discussing the results of last week's practice.

With the weather cooperating, we will be back at Bob Eden Park tonight for
practice. Grab gear, suit up, and come on out and practice fighting or just
socialize and see all the smiling faces of Elfsea.

Practice runs from 7pm – 9pm at Bob Eden Park. 901 W Mid Cities Blvd
Euless, TX 76039.

See you there!
Kristrodr (Kris)
Elfsea Knight Marshal