[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting Today

Rachel Schubert rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 06:01:30 PDT 2022

Good morning Scribes!! Just a reminder we are meeting TODAY!!

Please come and join us for our monthly Scribal Guild meeting! Bring your
brushes, paints, and pens! Don’t have any? Not to worry! We have loaner
equipment available! Come teach and/or learn illumination and calligraphy
or just enjoy the social aspect of gathering together!!

As a reminder, children are welcome but parents are responsible for them at
all times. We do have two friendly dogs that will be in another room.

Date/time:
Saturday 9/17 - 2pm-4pm

Location:
6157 Skylark Lane