[Elfsea] Elfsea Yule Court Awards

Peter 4fooles.matters at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 08:19:00 PST 2023

Oysters Irritant of Elfsea
We had hopes that there would only be one.
Enoch Crandall MacCranon - Oysters Irritant of Elfsea, Primus

*One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the
last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said,
making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.*
*-Thucydides*
*When you receive an offense, look first at the intent, and try hard to
learn more of the person and reason out just why they believe that way
before you render judgment upon them. And if you find that they are
motivated by malice and spite, then render that judgment which causes their
doom.*