[Elfsea] Elfsea Yule - Thank You All

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 3 09:06:04 PST 2023

What an incredible day yesterday! There was so much joy and fellowship
everywhere we looked. It was amazing to see and it warmed our hearts
greatly.

An event like this does not run by itself. First and foremost, thank you
Baroness Aaliz for all of your hard work as autocrat. You truly ran a
successful and fun event. Baron Franklin, thank you so much for heading up
such a delicious feast! Sir Arthur, thank you for your serious contribution
of the scotch eggs! These are a favorite of dish of mine and they were so
good! Baroness Katheryn, thank you for coordinating all of the fun
competitions throughout the day! Lord Sigmund, thank you for the gaming
table! Lady Kaitlin, thank you so much for running the children’s
activities. Lady Floria and Lordy Lord Thomas, thank you for all of your
hard work from setup to tear down. Lordy Lord Thomas thank you for keeping
our trash and bathrooms cleaned up and stocked. You did such a great job as
nastycrat. Lady Floria, thank you for also coordinating the severs to get
the feast out to everyone. Lord Einarr for setting up, posting signs on his
way home, coming back and working the kitchen all day. Baroness Cassandra
for making the site tokens with the added touch of bling on the edges!
Honorable Lady Eleanor, thank you for running gate! Honorable Lady Astrid,
thank you for coordinating our entourage throughout the day and ensuring we
had everything we needed. Thank you Duchess Sonja, Lady Katheryn, M’Lord
Clinton, Lady Hotaru, and Lady Gwenllyan for serving as entourage
throughout the day.  Honorable Lady Aline, thank you for the amazing
charters and being our scribe. Getting charters out and painted and ready
for us to present was an act of service I sincerely appreciate. Lady
Gwenllyan, thank you for heralding for us in morning and evening court. You
did such a great job for your first time ever doing it! To our champions,
thank you for spending the day with us and joining in the merriment. Lady
Catriona, thank you for coordinating the Chorale Guild of Elfsea to sing
for us all throughout the day. The addition of the festive and happy music
most definitely improved the Dream for all.

To our Populace, thank you, every single one of you that came and had a
great time. Thank you for those that participated in the competitions. The
tables looked amazing and added so much to the ambiance, the desserts were
delicious, and the brewing was good! Thank you for making our day better
and thank you all to the many that stayed and helped to tear down and clean
up. We had the hall spotless in far less time than was anticipated and it
looked amazing! It could not have been done without you.

With Sincere Gratitude,

Absolon and Silvana

Baron and Baroness of Elfsea