[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting 12/16 location change

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:48:35 PST 2023

All,

I have a conflict for most of the time scribal is scheduled (12-4 this
Saturday Dec 16) so Lady Elizabeth (Joy Felix) has graciously offered to
host the meeting at her home at
3108 Woodbridge Drive, Bedford TX
It is very close to my house so your drive time will be unchanged. I will
be able to be there from Noon-12:30 pm so I can tell interested parties
about new kingdom charters for this reign and about getting ready for
Defender champion scrolls!

Thank you for understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions
or conflicts or would like to pick up charters separately.

HL Aline Hopton