[Elfsea] Happy Holidays

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 25 19:31:07 PST 2023

As the night on this joyous day deepens, we sit sated in quiet
contemplation of our day and our time with dear friends and family. There
was love, good, laughter, and joy. We hope and wish that you all had a
joyous day today, whether you celebrate the Christmas holiday or not. This
is a time of giving, thanks, and fellowship. We thank you all so very much.
Each of you is needed and you each add an essential part that makes up
Elfsea. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Happy Holidays,
Abosolon and Silvana