[Elfsea] KINGDOM ROUND TABLE TOMORROW

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 14 13:30:38 PDT 2023

Greetings Elfsea,

Tomorrow, starting at 9am, will be our Kingdom Round Table.  This will be
on the internet so you can attend in the comfort of your own home, in your
PJs…

See link below.

All our Officers should be attending their group meetings, I will be there.

Currently we have a number of open offices.  If you are thinking about
applying for any of the open offices, please plan to attend the group
meeting.  This is a great time to also explore and learn about the many
offices and opportunities available to us all.

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL - Please plan to attend for any reason, it will be well
worth your time.

Thank you for your Service,

H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea