[Elfsea] Exchequer Applicant

Central Treasurer central at treasurer.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 24 17:32:06 PDT 2023

Unto the populace of Elfsea,
There is 1 applicant for the position of Elfsea's Exchequer. Caelin on
Andrede has stepped forward for the office. Per the new Kingdom guidelines
for the election of new officers, for the next 7 days members of Elfsea can
send their thoughts and feedback to me at
CENTRAL at TREASURER.ANSTEORRA.ORG
After this period I will confer with the Seneschal, both potential baron
and baronesses and a decision will be made.
We request that candidates not to be discussed on the Facebook group and
all comments and questions be sent through email.

Gwenfrewi ferch Llewellyn
Central Region Exchequer
Kingdom of Ansteorra
817.455.0757