[Elfsea] Elfsea's Yule Revel

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 20:18:16 PST 2023

Greetings,

Elfsea’s Yule Revel is on Saturday, December 2nd.That is just a few days away. So, pack up your table decorating ideas, bakesome award-winning desserts, decide which of your brewed spirits are ready for entry,and join us at Sid Richardson Scout Ranch for a day of fun and fellowship.

There will also be music, songs and hopefully some bardic. Weare having a largesse derby and have added a Children’s Illumination contest.Color sheets, crayons, markers, and map pencils will be provided for theparticipants.

Did I mention food yet? Their Excellencies are providing a deliciouslunch sideboard. HE Franklin and his kitchen staff will be cooking up awonderful feast that includes brisket and Scotch eggs. Please remember to bringyour own mug and feast gear.

For more information, please visit our website and Facebook eventpage:

Website: https://ansteorra.org/elfsea/elfseas-yule-revel-december-2nd-2023/

Facebook: https://facebook.com/events/s/elfseas-yule-revel/346226047879738/

We would love to see you on Saturday.

Aaliz du Lac