[Elfsea] Hospitaler New Comers Series - How to make Pants

Hospitaler of Elfsea hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 5 17:05:13 PDT 2023

We've made the T-tunic, let's make our Pants!
This class is designed for beginning sewers. It is also suitable for
experienced sewers who may want to learn the one of three ways that will be
shown to make pants.
Required items you need to bring:
* Paper for notes and a pen or pencil
* Sewing machine (don't forget the bobbins)
* electrical extension cord (at least 10 ft)
* thread
* scissors
* seam ripper (just in case)
* sewing tape measure
* tailor chalk, if you have it
* a pair of your own pants you like the fit (not to be worn to class)
* practice fabric of 2.5-3 yards, minimum, for your body type and leg
length, it was suggested light and/or flowy; 45" is good, 60" if you want
really full pants (again, for your body type and leg length)
Anything put together in class is your prototype and will be adjusted for
your preferences. You can use this as your pattern for future pant making
at your leisure.
I will have my sewing machine.
Her Excellency KerMegan Taransay is your class teacher. Her Excellency
Katheryn Margarete deRyes' castle will be our host location. There is an
older pet dog. The free class will be on Saturday, October 21 from 1200 to
1600 (Noon to 4:00 pm).
This is the second New Comers class! We look forward to seeing you!

Class location:
8508 Yellow Buckeye Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76140

In Service,