[Elfsea] War of the Rams

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 16 10:06:55 PDT 2023

Greetings Elfsea!

Do you miss those great moments of tales being told and songs being sung by a campfire?
Do you yearn for the great moments of spending time with friends and feeling welcome?
Then come join us at WotR!

War of the Rams is in just a few weeks, and Her Excellency Silvana and I welcome you all to join us and camp as a group. The more, the merrier!

Please let us know if you would like to camp with us. We plan on getting there as early on Friday as possible and will procure a space for you with us.

In service,
HE Absolon