[Elfsea] Bids for Elfsea Defender

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 24 09:22:39 PDT 2023

Greeting Elfsea,
We are now accepting bids for Elfsea Defender to be held April 5-7 , 2024.
I will accept bids until midnight, November 25. 2023.  If you are
interested, please contact me for any additional information you may need.
Please include in your bid;
Camping event
Location of your choice.
Fun Activities, including championships and youth activities.
Feast or not
Please, tell us what SCA experience you have.
You must be a member of the SCA.
Please email your event bid to;

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.orgseneschal@elfsea.ansteorra.or
<seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org>g

Please contact me for information about past Yules that may help you with
your planning.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

The more bids we have may make for a better event.

Simple question, How many Key Stones have NOT run an event?  Just asking???

In your Service,
H.E. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea