[Elfsea] Greetings

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 26 07:45:31 PDT 2023

Greetings Elfsea! Silvana and I thank you for the tremendous showing last
night for populace. It was amazing to see so many join us.

 We are here to serve the Barony and want to hear from all of you what you
would like to see the Barony of Elfsea doing. Please contact us via FB
Messenger or at Baron at Elfsea.Ansteorra.org and Baroness at Elfsea.Ansteorra.org.
Our goal is to support you and assist you in attaining your goals in the
SCA. We would also love to get some Elfsea projects going. Please reach out
to us with your thoughts, your goals, and your ideas.

As discussed last night, we would love to have an Elfsea encampment at War
of the Rams. If you plan on attending, please consider camping with us!

We need your help building up a supply of our Baronial insignia! If you
have the skills, we would love to hear from you!

In service,

Absolon and Silvana

Baron and Baroness of Elfsea