[Elfsea] Elfsea Artisan Cloak Open for Bids

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 23 17:34:18 PDT 2024

Greetings!

We are actively seeking bids for the creation of a new cloak for the Elfsea
Artisan. If you are interested in creating a new cloak, please send His
Excellency, Absolon, myself, and our Seneschal, Gwenllyan, a bid.

It would need to be sized as a “one size fits most.” Please keep in mind
there are some that are taller and some that are shorter, so the cloak
should not be made full length. There should also be no hood. Ideally, this
should be lined and made to last. Our current cloak has been in service for
approximately 20 years, possibly longer. We are looking for a new cloak of
the same quality.

The hardware from the original cloak can be reused or if the craftsperson
prefers, new hardware can be included. The arms of past champions displayed
on the current cloak will be saved, repaired, and affixed to the new cloak.

Bids are due 5/20 with a voting of the populace to happen at the May
populace meeting.

Preferences:
- Elfsea colors - Royal blue, white, and gold
- Elfsea heraldry - like the populace badge, for example. Please do not use
the Baronial Arms as these are reserved only for the current sitting landed
nobles of Elfsea.
- Fully lined to help with longevity
- Linen fabric - easily washable
 - no hood