[Elfsea] We Need You!

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 11 10:54:36 PST 2024

Good morning!

Here is a list of Baronial Offices currently accepting applications. Please
consider applying if you are interested in assisting our great Barony in
continuing our long tradition of Service to others. I have included a brief
and incomplete description of each open office. In addition to the duties
outlined, all officers are expected to regularly attend Baronial meetings,
submit reports on time and communicate in a timely manner.

*Minister of Arts and Sciences* - Assists the Barony in advancing and
promoting knowledge of period arts and sciences. Organizes monthly
gatherings and / or classes. Helps the Populace find mentors as needed for
their particular interests.

*Minister of Children* - Provides children's activities at Baronial events.
This is not a "baby-sitting" service. This office follows the two-deep rule
and requires an approved Society background check.

*Elfsea Archery Marshal* -  Responsible for arranging, holding and
supervising local archery activities and practices and ensuring rules and
conventions of the SCA and Kingdom are followed. Attend monthly Baronial
meetings, and provide reports.

If you are interested in any of these offices, or serving as a Deputy to
any Baronial officer, please follow the link below and complete the
application form. Forms must be submitted to the Baron, Baroness, Elfsea
Seneschal and the Regional Officer (Kingdom if no Regional office exists).

https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

If you have ANY questions regarding the office you are interested in or the
application process, please feel free to contact me.

*Regards,*
*Lady Gwenllyan verch Wilkin*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*