[Elfsea] Gulf Wars is Coming & Baronial Inventory

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 19 07:11:21 PST 2024

Good morning and Happy Monday! Let's all manifest a week of prosperity and
focus!

Reminder: We have *Baronial Inventory this Saturday 2/24* at the Public
Storage located at 8900 Creek Run Road, we will start at 10am and hopefully
wrap up before 1pm.

*If you have not done it and are attending*...Please pre register for Gulf
Wars! Whether it be to camp with the Barony or with family/friends,
preregistration determines the land allotment. Even if you think you will
only be able to make the 2nd weekend, if you pre register you get
allotted the whole event.

*You can pre register here:* https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/

*If you are camping with the Barony*, please fill out this Google form
<https://forms.gle/SzqoW5c9GbCfypai9>.

*Save the Date!*
Populace Meeting is next Monday 2/26 at 7pm at All People's Church UU, 1959
Sandy Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76112

*Regards,*
*Lady Gwenllyan verch Wilkin*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*