[Elfsea] My last day as Seneschal

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 19 07:32:53 PST 2024

Greetings Elfsea,

Since today is my last day of being the Seneschal for Elfsea, this is my
last report to you as your Seneschal.  It has been a grand 2 years and we
have accomplished a lot. Still have a few things yet to do, like changing
our way of storing our equipment.  I am sure our new B&B and Seneschal will
accomplish this soon.

I would like to thank Baron Kaz and Barness Kat for giving me the honor to
serve you as Seneschal.  Liz is a great young lady with lots of SCA spirit
and is eager to assume the responsibilities of Seneschal and I am sure she
will do a good job.

I would like to thank all of those who have served Elfsea in any capacity
in the last two years.  It is people like you who make Elfsea great.

I wish our new B&B and Seneschal the best of luck in the coming years.  May
Elfsea continue to grow and remain a great place to play.

In your Service,

Baron Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Great Barony of Elfsea