[Elfsea] Elfsea Artisan Cloak Polling

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 28 12:46:02 PDT 2024

Greetings Elfsea!

One of the items on tonight's agenda for our populace meeting is replacing
the Elfsea Artisan Cloak. If the funds are approved by the populace the
choice is up to His Excellency and I which design to go with. To this end,
we very much would like the input of the populace.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please take a moment of your
time and submit a response. Responses are anonymous. This polling will
close at midnight tonight.

https://forms.gle/GmJj2x7dEmfzG4k78

Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.

Respectfully,
Silvana