[Emerald] Arival Schedule

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 19 09:38:07 PST 2002

Due to a second emplyment interview my departure time from stephenville will
be about an hour later thn planned.( if all goes well I'll be back to work
monday morning) I was laid off last week :-(

my schedule as of now is

8am leave for Hurst 10 am interview
11-12 Event staff from the Tor meeting at my home in Stephenvilleat 11:00 so
Seanan can help pack cars while I'm in the mertoplex.
12-1 I meet them at my home
1-2 leave for Site
3:30-4:40 on Site
5-6 site setup

After Hal gets off work need him and bobby to meet me on site so we can get
the last of the shopping done for the event.

Can anyone get the key to from Lenny in the eary afternoon to make sure the
all is open before i get there or if Gilli should arive before I do with the
kitchen and archery equipment.

Thanks a bunch you all
Simone

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing