[Emerald] Hunters moon 2003

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Wed Nov 20 07:35:48 PST 2002

I was looking at the kingdom callander with some newcommers last night and
realized the callander is almost full for 2003. I  am posting Oct-Dec 2003
here becase we might want to think of locking in the date for next years
hunters moon shortly after this one is finished and before there is no space
left on the kingdom callander. I know Hunters moon is traditionaly in
November but with the shifing of dates for perpetual Baronial events,
corronation and crown  the lansdcape to speek has changed for 2003.

I am hopping we can discuss alternate dates so we can secure the date for
next year soon.

Sugession of possible good weekends

Oct 10-12 sets us against Namron protectrate in the north but not against
anything in the central or sothern region
Nov 28-30 open draw back is it is the weekend after thanksgiving
Dec 19-20  open we could combine  Emerald keeps Yule Revel with Hunters moon

Any comments.

      October 2003
      3-5 Battle of Three Kings - Rosenfeld (Tyler/Longview, TX)
      10-12 Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK) *PED*
      (Sunday 12th - Columbus Day)
      17-19 Heroes - Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX) *PED*
      24-26 Samhain Celebration - Eldern Hills (Lawton/Ft. Sill, OK) *PED*
      Samhain Stew - Tempio (Temple,TX)
      (Friday 31st - Halloween)

      November 2003
      31-2 Crown Tournament - TBA - Central Region
      (Friday 31st - Halloween)
      7-9 Bryn Gwlad Fall Event - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX)
      14-16 Harvest Dance - Mendersham (Abilene, TX)
      Warchieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge - Middleford (Killeen/Ft.
Hood/Copperas Cove, TX)
      21-23 Autumn Melees - Bordermarch (Beaumont, TX) *PED*
      (Thursday 27th - Thanksgiving)
      28-30

      December 2003
      5-7 Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, TX)
      12-14 Stargate Yule Revel - Stargate (Houston, TX)
      19-21
      26-28 Tournament of the Golden Heart - La Marche Sauvage (McAllen, TX)
      (Thursday 25th - Christmas Day)

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing