[Emerald] HAY and site tokens

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 19 11:57:10 PST 2002

New info on the hay. James and Gilli talked, Gilli is bringing up his
archery gear to use with the shire gear. thanks to thier cooperation we no
longr need the hay. WOOOO HOOO on less expense.

On another note Lady Granya delivered the Site tokens I comisioned from her
They are georgeous emerald green glass beeds with brass beeds on a brass
hanger suspended from an emerald green ribbion. she presented me with 200
this wekend and said she will have the stuff to make extras if we start
running out.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing