[Emerald] Emerald Keep Yule Revel

Travis Walker twalker4 at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 16 14:50:32 PST 2003

Just thought I'd let everyone know that our Yule Revel has been
scheduled for Friday January 17th at Camp Val Verde.  Site will open
around 5pm and food will be served around 7pm with a gift exchange to
follow.  Hope to see everyone there.

Directions:  Go out highway 84 towards McGregor.  Close to the McGregor
airport there is a road called Val Verde Road turn right follow it until
you get to the site.  Signs will be posted to help guide you along.  If
you need further instructions please contact me be phone at 867-1665 or
email.

Thanks,
Lady Katherine Mercer