[Emerald] Results of Queens

MOOREFIELD moorefield at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 27 11:09:40 PST 2003

Greetings friends and family of Emerald Keep

It is with a loud booming voice that I say Vivat to Don Edward Mercer for his victory at Queens Champion  I witnessed some of the best display of skill,determination,and heart that truely makes a master. The finals of Queens had three of the fastest and deadliest blades in the known world. They were each faught with the skill and Honour that makes heros and legends. There were times of gasp and ohhhhh's and awwwwwwww's In the end the Don Edward stood the test and showed once again the dignity and skill that we have all come to expect of him. He has shown once again that Emerald Keep has a son to be proud of. With the win he showed that on that day he was the best of the best and with the humility of a child he kneeled at the feet of the Queen. The room was silent as her words rang out I choose you Don Edward Mercer as my champion. Ther is no doubt that with Don Edward on watch we can all sleep easier knowing that our beloved Queen shall be safe and protected even  with the talks of war .  So  friends raise your glass toast the one who has once again shown bright as the Ansteorian Star VIVAT Don Edward.

Ld. Eithin Mor