[Emerald] Emerald Tourney

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Thu Feb 5 12:58:29 PST 2004

Greetings Don Edward,

Red Tape has passed the kingdom calendar updated to reflect changes in
policy, and Our kingdom prepares for war. We here in the Tor who autocrated
your Groups hunters moon 2 years ago eagerly await approval to Officially
get started on Your Shires 30th Anniversary of Emerald Tourney.

If it is a go We humbly request if you could inquire with Val Verde to see
if one of the following dates is Available, And which date your shire would
like. in order to have  it Requested for the kingdom calendar.

June 11-13
July 30-1
Aug 20-22
Sept. 10-12

We have worked on some preliminary footwork for your event.Should your group
still wish us to Autocrat the event. The list Babes have agreed to be list
mistresses for your list. For them it would be there 5th year in a row to
mistress this list and they have a few Ideas. Lady Elizabeth of the Steppes
and house Falconrose has requested the privilege of feastocrating the event
if a member of your group does not wish to do it. House Falconrose have
volunteered in mass to assist with setup tear down, providing extra
marshals, chiurgions, waterbeares.

All we need now is the Official go ahead to get the ball rolling. The
assistance offered will still be available wither we autocrat this event or
not. Emerald keep is dear to those of us who have chosen to assist. House
Falconrose committed to assist with this event in 2002  and dose look
forward to keeping this commitment.

In Service
Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra