[Emerald] List and Information

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 12 14:31:01 PST 2004

Good Day,

    Good gentles.  Gulf Wars is coming soon, but closer still is the deadline to pre-register for land at the war.  You have only 20 more days ( one day short of 3 weeks) to get registered.  So go to www.gulfwars.com and register online or print off the pre-reg form.  All forms mailed must be post dated or online reservations made on or by Jan. 31,2004.  There is not much time left so pre-reg today :)  Once you have done this please email me the following information:

SCA and Mundane Name
Age (if 13 or younger)
Group camping with
Size of tent
Day of Arrival

I will be using this information to insure that you are on the offical Gulf Wars pre-reg list and head off any problems before hand with the info.  So far I have only had 4 people respond.  They are:

Enoch Crandall MacCranon
Gerita del Mora
Tenchi Suiko
Terrence of teh Syke

If you are not one of these people and are pre-reg please email me your information as soon as possible.  Thank you very much for all of your time and effort!

In Service,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol
Central Regional Land Corrdinator