[Emerald] In Search of My Local Historians

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 27 08:53:54 PDT 2004

Greetings and Good Morning,

I apologize for any cross-postings or multiple copies you recieve. However,
the urgency to recieve this information is quite strong. If there is someone
you know who is not on any of these lists, if you have access to lists I did
not send to, or know someone who does not have internet access, and needs to
know I am looking for them, please help me by informing them of my requests.

I am, H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg, lately the retired Argent Anniversary
Museum director. I have been honored to be appointed as our Kingdom
Historian. This office has been a silent office for some time and I am
working diligently to waken it from its slumber so that our great Kingdom's
history is not forever lost but instead cherished and kept safe.

To this end, I am in search of those gentles in groups throughout our
Kingdom who are charged with, or who have taken it upon themselves to be,
the Archivist and Historian for their local group. Some have already
contacted me. If this applies to you, you do not need to contact me again.
However, I can not fully discharge the tenets and requirements of my office
without knowing who aides me at the local level. Nor can I advise and help
someone that I do not know.

Therefore, I am humbly begging any who think of themselves as their group's
historian to contact me as soon as possible. There are a number of ways to
reach me:

By internet: hlannes at ev1.net or dvandever at kleinisd.net
By Home phone: 281-259-0322
By Cell phone: 281-413-6194
By Snail mail: Darlene Vandever
                    36802 Lower Lake Lane
                    Magnolia, TX 77354
or
                    Darlene Vandever
                    c/o Klein High School
                    16715 Stuebner-Airline
                    Spring, TX 77379

I eagerly await meeting and talking with all those who aide me in preserving
our History. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian