[Emerald] Heralding this weekend

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 08:19:07 PDT 2006

Greetings Emerald Keep!

I am Morgan, Golden Staff Herald of Ansteorra.

Their Majesties have a long standing tradition of preferring to use less
experienced heralds to do their royal courts.  It is with this in mind that
I come to you to find out if you have a herald who would like to work for
His Majesty at your event this weekend!  I can promise you, His Majesty is a
FANTASTIC royal to work for if you're inexperienced.    He will help you
along, help you plan court, and make your experience a fun and enjoyable
one!

If you're interseted, please contact me at this email address asap!

Morgan

Golden Staff Herald, Ansteorra