[Emerald] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-Textiles] Central Regional Fiber Day]

embroidery at penpoint.biz embroidery at penpoint.biz
Wed Aug 29 11:50:24 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ansteorra-Textiles] Central Regional Fiber Day
From: Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd <brangwyne at cablelynx.com>
Date: Tue, August 28, 2007 6:37 pm
To: "Spinners, weavers, knitters and other Textile makers in Ansteorra"
<ansteorra-textiles at lists.ansteorra.org>

Rosepath Weaving in Lindale, Texas is having a fiber day October 13,
2007. They have graciously allowed for members of the SCA to come and
demonstrate period fiber crafts. We are inviting all weavers, spinners,
knitters and any other fiber craft types to come to Lindale and
demonstrate their craft. We will have an area set aside for us to
demonstrate our crafts.

Please consider setting aside this day to come and enjoy the company of
other fiber types.

The fiber day usually starts around 10 am and ends whenever everyone
wants to leave. There is usually a light potluck lunch.

Rosepath Weaving is located at :

2808 S Main St
Lindale, TX 75771
(903) 882-3234

This is just north of I-20 on Highway 69 in Lindale. Their website is
http://www.rosepathweaving.com (but it seems to be down at the moment)

There is a wonderful coffee shop next door that has really great scones
and other baked goods.

Come join us for a fun filled fiber day!

Always in service,
Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd
Shire of Rosenfeld