[Emerald] [Fwd: Steppes Archer archery competition cancelled]

Kingdom Webminster, Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 12 08:48:08 PDT 2007

Subject: Steppes Archer archery competition cancelled
From:    "Julie Cunningham" <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
Date:    Thu, July 12, 2007 8:04 am

Greetings good people of Ansteorra

  I just received word that we will be unable to host the Steppes Archer
competition this month at our Artisan site.  The school superintendent
has rescinded the previous approval made by the principal to have the
archery event on their school grounds.  I apologize for the
inconvenience.

  The Artisan competition is not affected and will resume as scheduled.

  My best wishes to archery communities both local and kingdom wide.

  Yours in Service
  HE Katheryn Cunningghame
  Baroness of the Steppes