[Emerald] Lughnasad is Almost Here!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Jul 31 08:17:29 PDT 2007

Lughnasad Is Approaching!

Come one, come all to the Shire of Loch Ruadh's annual Celtic Harvest
Festival - Lughnasad

To be held Aug 10th through 12th at Canton's First
Monday Trade Days Camp Ground, Canton Texas.

There will be:

Chivalric, Rapier, and youth fighting

Archery Competitions both adult and youth

A&S Competitions, adult and youth

Knife, Axe and Spear throw competition

Bardic Competitions - one for our titled Bard and the other for youth

A complimentary hot weather sideboard served in the evening

Really cool site tokens

Enjoy the Laid Back hospitality of the Shire of Loch Ruadh

For more information and directions go to our event website at
http://www.lochruadh.org/lughnasad