[Emerald] greetings

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:12:42 PST 2007

Lady Katheryn, I send to you the most warmest of greetings and welcome!

Though I am not living in Emerald Keep, my heart has a special place for
that wonderful shire, as that is where my SCA life was born, way back when
in 1985.

The website for the shire is here. <http://emerald-keep.ansteorra.org/>

As my memories of Emerald Keep are still warmed by the last event I attended
there, I know that you will find yourself having many wonderful memories
made while there.

YIS,
Dietrich von Greyssen
Deputy Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes