[Emerald] greetings

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Tue Nov 13 17:22:03 PST 2007

Greetings,
    My name is Lord Griffin Van Meteren of Emerald Keep. I am the chronicler
for Emerald Keep and if you like I can start sending you the shire
newsletter. I try to put all the activities of the shire in it although it
changes sometimes after its published. We also have a mailing list (the
address you used to send out your inquiry) that we can send information out
on. Our fighter practices are usualy on Sunday afternoon from about 12:30 to
about 3:30 or 4:00. Populace meetings are the first Thursday of the month at
the Waco main library at 18th & Austin starting around 7:30 in the meeting
room downstairs. We are not having any guild meetings right now but would
have some if there was enough interest. the fighter practice for this has
been canceled but the Sunday after that is still in place. We are glad that
you you have deceided to join us.

                                                        Lord Griffin