[Emerald] Welcome a new Vscribe for Emerald Keep

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 28 14:12:23 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Populace of Emerald Keep and the Central Region,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that the Shire of Emerald
Keep has a new Virtual Scribe to administrate the Shire website.
Congratulations goes to Kaitlan Roisendubh. We offer our thanks and
appreciate to all past virtual scribes of the Shire website and look forward
to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have
been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties, Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von
Zell
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org