[Emerald] Greeting

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 27 09:46:16 PST 2008

Greetings Lord Ulf,
    Our next populace meeting will be March 6th. The location is the Waco Main Library at 18th & Austin in the downstairs meeting at 7:30. Our fighter pratices are on hold right now due to the lack of a marshall. Also we are having an event on March 29th that you are welcomr to come to if you like. Let us know if you can and we will give you directions.

                                                    Lord Griffin
                                                    Emerald Keep
                                            ovanoff57 at clearwire.net