[Emerald] Greetings again

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 08:53:38 PST 2008

I will be attending populace on the 6th with my son
Lord Veymundr (call him "Duckie") barring any
unforseen occurances.

He is an authorized fighter and is a youth authorized
marshal. He is interested in the office of Knight
Marshal now that we have moved to Emerald Keep. We
understand he would have to submit to the background
check... not a problem. LOL.

Myself, I am eclectic in my tastes. I love
illumination (I am a beginner), working with children
(I too am an authorized youth marshal and have a 16
year old heavy fighter) and a plethora of other
activities. My school schedule keeps me REALLY busy
but I would love to see if I can pitch in
occasionally.

We are looking forward to meeting every one,

Lady Katheryn

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"