[Emerald] Gate - Central Regional Academy of the Rapier and Steppes Artisan

rh.wilson at tx.rr.com rh.wilson at tx.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 09:43:28 PDT 2011

Central Regional Academy of the Rapier and Steppes Artisan will be here in just
a few weeks, August 20th.  We need people to volunteer for gate shifts.

Gate will be open from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and there will be three gate shifts.
The first two shifts will be 1 1/2 hours long and the third shift will be two
hours long.  I’m looking for three people for each shift.  If you would like to
volunteer for a gate shift contact me at rh.wilson at tx.rr.com or 214-478-7894.

Shift 1:  8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Shift 2:  9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Shift 3: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM